2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 9A - ALABAMA FRAUDULENT TRANSFER ACT.
- Section 8-9A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 8-9A-2 - Insolvency.
- Section 8-9A-3 - Value.
- Section 8-9A-4 - Transfers fraudulent as to present and future creditors.
- Section 8-9A-5 - Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- Section 8-9A-6 - When transfer is made.
- Section 8-9A-7 - Remedies of creditors.
- Section 8-9A-8 - Defenses, liability, and protection of transferee.
- Section 8-9A-9 - Extinguishment of claim for relief.
- Section 8-9A-10 - Supplementary provisions.
- Section 8-9A-11 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 8-9A-12 - Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.