2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 9 - FRAUDS.
- Section 8-9-1 - Mortgage of personalty.
- Section 8-9-2 - Certain agreements void unless in writing.
- Section 8-9-3 - Sufficiency of note of contract - Memorandum of auctioneer.
- Section 8-9-4 - Sufficiency of note of contract - Return or report of officer making judicial sale.
- Section 8-9-5 - Representation or assurance of another's credit to be in writing.
- Section 8-9-8 - When general assignment or conveyance of substantially all property by debtor inures to benefit of all creditors equally.
- Section 8-9-10 - Agreement in contract to forfeit right of action for not presenting damage claim void; exceptions.
- Section 8-9-11 - Agreements to confess judgment, be sued in different venue or authorize another to confess judgment before commencement of action void; annulment of illegal judgments.
- Section 8-9-12 - Realty conveyance wherein grantee agrees to support grantor during life voidable; exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.