2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 32 - SERVICE CONTRACTS.
- Section 8-32-1 - Purpose.
- Section 8-32-2 - Definitions.
- Section 8-32-3 - Requirements for selling or offering to sell service contracts.
- Section 8-32-4 - Required provisions, reimbursement insurance policy.
- Section 8-32-5 - Required provisions, service contracts.
- Section 8-32-6 - Prohibited acts.
- Section 8-32-7 - Record keeping requirements.
- Section 8-32-8 - Cancellation of reimbursement insurance policy.
- Section 8-32-9 - Obligation of reimbursement insurance policy insurers.
- Section 8-32-10 - Enforcement provisions.
- Section 8-32-11 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 8-32-12 - Service contracts prior to January 1, 1998.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.