2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 25 - RENTAL-PURCHASE AGREEMENTS.
- Section 8-25-1 - Definitions.
- Section 8-25-2 - Disclosures by merchant to consumer; inaccuracy due to acts, etc., after delivery; form of disclosure.
- Section 8-25-3 - Prohibited provisions.
- Section 8-25-4 - Reinstatement of agreement after failure to make timely payment.
- Section 8-25-5 - Required provisions in advertisements.
- Section 8-25-6 - Damages and fees recoverable for violations of chapter; nonliability where merchant discovers error, gives notice, and makes adjustments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.