2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 22 - MOTOR FUEL MARKETING.
- Section 8-22-1 - Short title.
- Section 8-22-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 8-22-3 - Legislative declaration and intent.
- Section 8-22-4 - Definitions.
- Section 8-22-5 - Oil transfer price disclosure required.
- Section 8-22-6 - Certain below cost fuel sales prohibited.
- Section 8-22-7 - Certain below cost fuel transfers prohibited.
- Section 8-22-8 - Certain sales and transfer price differentials authorized.
- Section 8-22-9 - Unlawful acts generally.
- Section 8-22-10 - Below cost combined selling price of motor fuel and promotional gifts, etc., prohibited.
- Section 8-22-11 - Sales between wholesalers.
- Section 8-22-12 - Applicability of chapter generally.
- Section 8-22-13 - Competitive sales, etc.
- Section 8-22-14 - Contracts violative of chapter rendered void and unenforceable.
- Section 8-22-15 - Determination of cost to wholesaler, etc.
- Section 8-22-17 - Equity action by person injured from violation of chapter authorized; injunctive relief; damages; attorneys fees; jurisdiction.
- Section 8-22-16 - Penalties.
- Section 8-22-18 - Prima facie showing of violation of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.