2015 Code of Alabama
Title 8 - COMMERCIAL LAW AND CONSUMER PROTECTION.
Chapter 2 - AGENCY.
- Section 8-2-1 - Authority of agents generally.
- Section 8-2-2 - General agent's authority to receive price.
- Section 8-2-3 - Special agent's authority to receive price.
- Section 8-2-4 - Agent's authority to effect purpose of agency and represent authority.
- Section 8-2-5 - Person acting as agent warrants authority he assumes.
- Section 8-2-6 - Principal bound by agent's acts under ostensible authority.
- Section 8-2-7 - Principal responsible for negligence and omission of agent in transacting agency.
- Section 8-2-8 - Both principal and agent have notice of whatever either has notice of.
- Section 8-2-9 - Setoff against principal's claim by person having claim against agent before notice of agency.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.