2015 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - WILLS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES.
Chapter 7 - UNIFORM SIMULTANEOUS DEATH ACT.
- Section 43-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 43-7-2 - No sufficient evidence of survivorship; disposition of property of decedents.
- Section 43-7-3 - Beneficiaries of another person's disposition of property.
- Section 43-7-4 - Joint tenants or tenants by the entirety.
- Section 43-7-5 - Insurance policies.
- Section 43-7-6 - Chapter not retroactive.
- Section 43-7-7 - Chapter not applicable if decedent provides otherwise.
- Section 43-7-8 - Uniformity of interpretation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.