2015 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 4 - MUNICIPAL AIRPORTS AND REGULATIONS.
- Section 4-4-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-4-2 - Authority to acquire, establish, etc., municipal airports.
- Section 4-4-3 - Use of parks for airports, etc.
- Section 4-4-4 - Municipal, etc., immunity from liability for negligence.
- Section 4-4-5 - Methods of acquisition.
- Section 4-4-6 - Acquisition of lands by condemnation.
- Section 4-4-7 - Control of airports by municipal governing bodies; delegation of powers to other bodies or officers.
- Section 4-4-8 - Municipality may provide goods, services, etc.; grant of concessions.
- Section 4-4-9 - Municipal liens for supplies, services, etc.; liens of concessionaires; priority and enforcement of liens.
- Section 4-4-10 - Abatement or removal of hazards; acquisition of air rights; markers or lights on hazards.
- Section 4-4-11 - Bonds for airport purposes.
- Section 4-4-12 - Joint airports.
- Section 4-4-13 - Procedure for sale of airports; disposition of proceeds of sale.
- Section 4-4-14 - Municipal regulation of private airports.
- Section 4-4-15 - Police powers as to airports.
- Section 4-4-16 - Provisions of chapter cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.