2015 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 3 - AIRPORT AUTHORITIES.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 4-3-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-3-2 - Procedure for incorporation.
- Section 4-3-3 - Contents of certificate of incorporation.
- Section 4-3-4 - Execution and recordation of certificate of incorporation.
- Section 4-3-5 - Board of directors of authority.
- Section 4-3-6 - Officers of authority.
- Section 4-3-7 - Immunity of authority and directors from liability for negligence.
- Section 4-3-8 - Exemption of bonds, property and income of authority from taxation; concessionaires, tenants, etc., subject to state and local taxation.
- Section 4-3-9 - Tax or license for use of public streets, etc., leading to or from airport, etc., prohibited.
- Section 4-3-10 - Exemption from state contracting, purchasing and zoning restrictions; zoning powers.
- Section 4-3-11 - Powers of authority generally.
- Section 4-3-12 - Federal and state aid.
- Section 4-3-13 - Assistance and cooperation by counties, municipalities, etc.
- Section 4-3-14 - Issuance and sale of bonds by authority; form, denominations, terms, etc., of bonds.
- Section 4-3-15 - Publication of notice of bond resolution; limitation period for proceedings to challenge validity of bonds, proceedings for issuance, etc.
- Section 4-3-16 - Execution and delivery of bonds.
- Section 4-3-17 - Security for bonds.
- Section 4-3-18 - Use of proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 4-3-19 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 4-3-20 - Investment of county, municipal, etc., funds in bonds.
- Section 4-3-21 - Eligibility of bonds as investments for trusts, savings banks, insurance companies, etc.
- Section 4-3-22 - Procedure for dissolution of authority.
- Section 4-3-23 - Certain contracts or legal actions validated.
- Section 4-3-24 - Provisions of article cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.