2015 Code of Alabama
Title 4 - AVIATION.
Chapter 2A - ALABAMA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY.
- Section 4-2A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-2A-2 - Formation of corporation with ten individual citizens; selection of citizens.
- Section 4-2A-3 - Citizens to present application to Secretary of State.
- Section 4-2A-4 - Public corporation formed upon filing and recording of application; certificate of incorporation; no fees or compensation to secretary.
- Section 4-2A-5 - Members of authority; terms of appointment; board of directors; quorum; meetings; proceedings of board, reimbursement; impeachment; officers; State Treasurer as custodian of funds.
- Section 4-2A-6 - Powers of authority.
- Section 4-2A-7 - Acceptance, expenditure, etc., of federal, state, county, municipal and other moneys.
- Section 4-2A-8 - Powers of state or any county, municipality, etc., for purpose of aiding and cooperating with authority.
- Section 4-2A-9 - Authority authorized to issue and sell bonds; principal, interest payable from specified sources; bonds to be obligations of authority; form, terms, etc.; redemption; sale.
- Section 4-2A-10 - Publication of bond notice; specific time after publication in which actions and defenses may be asserted against bonds.
- Section 4-2A-11 - Signatures and seal affixed to bonds.
- Section 4-2A-12 - Bonds may be issued under and secured by indenture; Debt Service Reserve Fund.
- Section 4-2A-13 - Proceeds derived from sale of bonds used to pay specified costs.
- Section 4-2A-14 - Refunding bonds.
- Section 4-2A-15 - Bonds as legal investments for state, public officers, public corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies, fiduciaries, etc.
- Section 4-2A-16 - Investment of trust fund in bonds.
- Section 4-2A-17 - Exemption from taxation; exceptions.
- Section 4-2A-18 - Exemption from laws from which certain other airport authorities are exempt; zoning powers; conditions on annexation of authority's airports, facilities, etc.
- Section 4-2A-19 - Sale, distribution, regulation, control of alcoholic beverages; issuance of liquor licenses.
- Section 4-2A-20 - Participation by authority employees in State Employees' Retirement System.
- Section 4-2A-21 - Disposal of lost money or property found on authority property.
- Section 4-2A-22 - Regulation of parking on authority property.
- Section 4-2A-23 - Dissolution of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.