2015 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES.
Chapter 18 - DIRECTOR OF FORENSIC SCIENCES.
Article 2 - DNA Database System.
- Section 36-18-20 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 36-18-21 - Definitions.
- Section 36-18-22 - Powers of director.
- Section 36-18-23 - Compatibility with procedures specified by Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Section 36-18-24 - DNA database.
- Section 36-18-25 - Collection of DNA samples from convicted persons.
- Section 36-18-26 - Expungement of DNA records.
- Section 36-18-27 - Disclosure of DNA records.
- Section 36-18-28 - Penalties.
- Section 36-18-29 - Penalty for false entry or alteration of records.
- Section 36-18-30 - Admissibility of evidence relating to use of genetic markers.
- Section 36-18-31 - Statistical database.
- Section 36-18-32 - DNA Database Fund.
- Section 36-18-32.1 - Purpose; disposition of funds.
- Section 36-18-33 - Municipal share of docket fees not increased.
- Section 36-18-34 - Powers of director.
- Section 36-18-35 - Unlawful influence; conflict of interest; penalties.
- Section 36-18-36 - Director to have powers of corporation; powers of department.
- Section 36-18-37 - Immunity from civil liability.
- Section 36-18-38 - Representation by Attorney General.
- Section 36-18-39 - Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.