2015 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 8A - ALABAMA UNIFORM CONDOMINIUM ACT.
Article 4 - Protection of Condominium Purchasers.
- Section 35-8A-401 - Applicability; waiver.
- Section 35-8A-402 - Liability for offering statement requirements.
- Section 35-8A-403 - Offering statement - General provisions.
- Section 35-8A-404 - Offering statement - Condominiums subject to development rights.
- Section 35-8A-405 - Offering statement - Time shares.
- Section 35-8A-407 - Offering statement - Condominium securities.
- Section 35-8A-406 - Offering statement - Condominiums containing conversion buildings.
- Section 35-8A-408 - Purchaser's right to cancel.
- Section 35-8A-409 - Resales of units.
- Section 35-8A-410 - Escrow of deposits.
- Section 35-8A-411 - Release of liens.
- Section 35-8A-412 - Conversion buildings.
- Section 35-8A-413 - Express warranties.
- Section 35-8A-414 - Effect of violations on rights of action; attorney's fees.
- Section 35-8A-415 - Labeling of promotional material.
- Section 35-8A-416 - Declarant's obligation to complete and restore.
- Section 35-8A-417 - Substantial completion of units.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.