2015 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 8A - ALABAMA UNIFORM CONDOMINIUM ACT.
Article 3 - Management of Condominiums.
- Section 35-8A-301 - Organization of unit owners' association.
- Section 35-8A-302 - Powers of unit owners' association.
- Section 35-8A-303 - Board members and officers.
- Section 35-8A-304 - Transfer of special declarant rights.
- Section 35-8A-305 - Termination of contracts and leases of declarant.
- Section 35-8A-306 - Bylaws.
- Section 35-8A-307 - Upkeep of condominiums.
- Section 35-8A-308 - Meetings.
- Section 35-8A-309 - Quorums.
- Section 35-8A-310 - Voting; proxies.
- Section 35-8A-311 - Tort and contract liability.
- Section 35-8A-312 - Conveyance or encumbrance of common elements.
- Section 35-8A-313 - Insurance.
- Section 35-8A-314 - Surplus funds.
- Section 35-8A-315 - Assessments for common expenses.
- Section 35-8A-316 - Lien for assessments.
- Section 35-8A-317 - Other liens affecting the condominium.
- Section 35-8A-318 - Association records.
- Section 35-8A-319 - Association as trustee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.