2015 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 8A - ALABAMA UNIFORM CONDOMINIUM ACT.
Article 2 - Creation, Alteration, and Termination of Condominiums.
- Section 35-8A-201 - Creation of condominium.
- Section 35-8A-202 - Unit boundaries.
- Section 35-8A-203 - Construction and validity of declaration and bylaws.
- Section 35-8A-204 - Description of units.
- Section 35-8A-205 - Contents of declaration.
- Section 35-8A-206 - Leasehold condominiums.
- Section 35-8A-207 - Allocation of common element interests, votes, and common expense liabilities.
- Section 35-8A-208 - Limited common elements.
- Section 35-8A-209 - Plats and plans.
- Section 35-8A-210 - Exercise of development rights.
- Section 35-8A-211 - Alterations of units.
- Section 35-8A-212 - Relocation of boundaries between adjoining units.
- Section 35-8A-213 - Subdivision of units.
- Section 35-8A-214 - Monuments as boundaries.
- Section 35-8A-215 - Use for sales purposes.
- Section 35-8A-216 - Easement rights.
- Section 35-8A-217 - Amendment of declaration.
- Section 35-8A-218 - Termination of condominium.
- Section 35-8A-219 - Rights of secured lenders.
- Section 35-8A-220 - Master associations.
- Section 35-8A-221 - Merger or consolidation of condominiums.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.