2015 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 25B - PRIVATE INVESTIGATION.
- Section 34-25B-1 - Short title.
- Section 34-25B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 34-25B-3 - License required; criminal background check.
- Section 34-25B-4 - Alabama Private Investigation Board - Creation; composition.
- Section 34-25B-5 - Alabama Private Investigation Board - Quasi-judicial body; liability of members.
- Section 34-25B-6 - Alabama Private Investigation Board - Officers.
- Section 34-25B-7 - Alabama Private Investigation Board - Fund.
- Section 34-25B-8 - Alabama Private Investigation Board - Promulgation of rules; canons of ethics; personnel; legal services.
- Section 34-25B-9 - Alabama Private Investigation Board - Meetings.
- Section 34-25B-10 - Practice of private investigation without a license; location of records.
- Section 34-25B-11 - License application.
- Section 34-25B-12 - Qualifications; study guide.
- Section 34-25B-13 - Application fees; issuance of license; denial of application.
- Section 34-25B-14 - Identification card.
- Section 34-25B-15 - Making false statement to the board.
- Section 34-25B-16 - Investigation into veracity of application.
- Section 34-25B-17 - Expiration and renewal of license.
- Section 34-25B-18 - Suspension, revocation, etc., of license; penalties.
- Section 34-25B-19 - Sufficiency of license to practice; occupational tax or business license fee authorized.
- Section 34-25B-20 - Reciprocity with other states.
- Section 34-25B-21 - Copy of statutes and rules provided by board.
- Section 34-25B-22 - Violations.
- Section 34-25B-23 - Application of Administrative Procedure Act.
- Section 34-25B-24 - Exceptions.
- Section 34-25B-25 - Division of Investigation.
- Section 34-25B-26 - Continuing professional education.
- Section 34-25B-27 - Certification required for trainers.
- Section 34-25B-28 - Construction with other laws.
- Section 34-25B-29 - Sunset provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.