2015 Code of Alabama
Title 34 - PROFESSIONS AND BUSINESSES.
Chapter 1A - ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLERS.
- Section 34-1A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 34-1A-2 - Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure - Creation; composition; operation.
- Section 34-1A-3 - Powers of board.
- Section 34-1A-4 - Duties of board.
- Section 34-1A-5 - Licenses - Issuance; fees; suspension or revocation; nonresident license; display; written service contracts; confidential information.
- Section 34-1A-6 - Licenses - Exceptions.
- Section 34-1A-7 - Licenses - Required.
- Section 34-1A-8 - General applicability.
- Section 34-1A-9 - Alabama Electronic Security Board of Licensure Fund established.
- Section 34-1A-10 - Applicability of chapter.
- Section 34-1A-11 - Sunset provision.
- Section 34-1A-12 - Alarm verification by alarm monitoring companies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.