2015 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 8 - EXCLUSIVE SALES TERRITORIES AND WHOLESALERS.
- Section 28-8-1 - Legislative policy and intent.
- Section 28-8-2 - Designation of exclusive sales territory and exclusive wholesaler.
- Section 28-8-3 - Territorial agreement may not establish or maintain resale price.
- Section 28-8-4 - Modification of designated sales territory or territorial agreement.
- Section 28-8-5 - Wholesaler service and quality control.
- Section 28-8-6 - Board verification of reporting and payment of taxes.
- Section 28-8-7 - Definitions.
- Section 28-8-8 - Unlawful acts and offenses; penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.