2015 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 4 - REGULATION AND CONTROL OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN DRY COUNTIES AND DRY MUNICIPALITIES.
Article 3 - Manufacture, Possession, Allowance of Operation by Another, etc., of Still, etc., for Manufacture of Prohibited Liquors or Beverages.
- Section 28-4-50 - Manufacture, sale, possession, etc., of still, etc., for manufacture of prohibited liquors or beverages.
- Section 28-4-51 - Unexplained possession of part or parts of still, etc., deemed prima facie evidence of violation of Section 28-4-50.
- Section 28-4-52 - Penalty for violations of Section 28-4-50.
- Section 28-4-53 - Possession of still, etc., by sheriff, etc., enforcing law not deemed violation of Section 28-4-50.
- Section 28-4-54 - Allowance of reward to sheriff, etc., furnishing evidence to support convictions for violations of Section 28-4-50.
- Section 28-4-55 - Allowance, etc., of operation, etc., of still, etc., upon premises by another.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.