2015 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 4 - REGULATION AND CONTROL OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN DRY COUNTIES AND DRY MUNICIPALITIES.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Manufacture, Sale, Offer for Sale, Possession, Distribution, etc., of Prohibited Liquors and Beverages.
- Article 3 - Manufacture, Possession, Allowance of Operation by Another, etc., of Still, etc., for Manufacture of Prohibited Liquors or Beverages.
- Article 4 - Maintenance, etc., of Unlawful Drinking Places.
- Article 5 - Renting or Permitting Use of Premises for Sale, Manufacture, etc., of Prohibited Liquors or Beverages.
- Article 6 - Transportation, Delivery and Receipt Generally of Prohibited Liquors and Beverages.
- Article 7 - Sale, Purchase and Prescription of Alcohol by Druggists and Physicians.
- Article 8 - Purchase, Receipt, Possession, Use, etc., of Wine for Sacramental or Religious Purposes.
- Article 9 - Possession, etc., of Certain Quantities of State Tax-paid Alcoholic Beverages for Private Use.
- Article 10 - Abatement of Liquor Nuisances.
- Article 11 - Forfeiture and Condemnation of Contraband Liquors and Beverages, etc.
- Article 12 - Enforcement of Chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.