2015 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 2A - ELECTIONS AS TO SALE AND DISTRIBUTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WITHIN MUNICIPALITIES.
- Section 28-2A-1 - Procedure for wet or dry classification option elections.
- Section 28-2A-2 - Distribution of funds pursuant to Chapters 3 and 28 of Title 40.
- Section 28-2A-3 - Legislative intent.
- Section 28-2A-4 - Elections in municipalities in same county with populations of 4,000 or more.
- Section 28-2A-20 - Ordinance and referendum to determine whether annexed territories should be legally wet.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.