2015 Code of Alabama
Title 28 - INTOXICATING LIQUOR, MALT BEVERAGES AND WINE.
Chapter 2 - ELECTIONS AS TO SALE AND DISTRIBUTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WITHIN COUNTIES.
Article 2 - Special Method Referendum.
- Section 28-2-20 - Short title.
- Section 28-2-21 - Petitioners for election under Section 28-2-1 may request election on adoption of this article; question to be asked voters.
- Section 28-2-22 - Conditions governing sale of alcoholic beverages in county and municipalities therein where majority of voters approve sale and distribution under article; penalty for violation of section.
- Section 28-2-23 - Levy and collection of tax upon sale of malt beverages by counties or municipalities permitting sale under article; disposition of proceeds from tax.
- Section 28-2-24 - Counties not authorized to conduct referenda under provisions of Section 28-2-21.
- Section 28-2-25 - Applicability of other provisions of title, etc., in county adopting article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.