2015 Code of Alabama
Title 27 - INSURANCE.
Chapter 17A - PRENEED FUNERAL AND CEMETERY ACT.
Article 2 - Certificate of Authority.
- Section 27-17A-10 - Certificate required.
- Section 27-17A-11 - Application for certificate; statements; issuance; expiration; transfer.
- Section 27-17A-11.1 - Report of preneed contract activity; written logs.
- Section 27-17A-12 - Preneed contract forms; disclosure; approval.
- Section 27-17A-13 - Monies to be placed in trust; compliance by pre-existing preneed contracts.
- Section 27-17A-14 - Surety bond.
- Section 27-17A-15 - Examination by commissioner.
- Section 27-17A-16 - Inactive certificate holder; surrender of license.
- Section 27-17A-17 - Dissolution or liquidation of certificate holder.
- Section 27-17A-18 - Preneed sales agent.
- Section 27-17A-19 - Prohibited activities.
- Section 27-17A-20 - Hearing; procedures; penalties.
- Section 27-17A-21 - Fine in lieu of suspension or revocation of certificate.
- Section 27-17A-22 - Violations and penalties.
- Section 27-17A-23 - Civil actions; liability.
- Section 27-17A-24 - Construction of chapter.
- Section 27-17A-25 - Disposition of funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.