2015 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 2 - REDEVELOPMENT PROJECTS.
- Section 24-2-1 - Legislative findings and declaration of necessity.
- Section 24-2-2 - Powers of housing authorities or municipalities - Acquisition and redevelopment of blighted property; limitations on eminent domain; definitions.
- Section 24-2-3 - Powers of housing authorities or municipalities - Powers under other housing laws; contracts; issuance of bonds and other obligations; eminent domain.
- Section 24-2-4 - Approval of redevelopment plan by governing bodies of cities, counties, etc., in which project situated; assistance of redevelopment projects by cities, counties, etc.
- Section 24-2-5 - Advisory board.
- Section 24-2-6 - Land in project may be made available for use by private enterprise or public agencies in accordance with redevelopment plan.
- Section 24-2-7 - Tax status of land sold or leased to private individuals or corporations for redevelopment.
- Section 24-2-8 - Federal financial aid.
- Section 24-2-9 - Investment by public bodies, etc., in bonds, etc., issued by housing authorities, etc.
- Section 24-2-10 - Provisions of chapter cumulative; conflicting laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.