2015 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - HOUSING.
Chapter 1 - HOUSING AUTHORITIES.
Article 5 - Cooperation of Cities, Counties, etc., With Housing Authorities.
- Section 24-1-130 - Legislative findings and declaration of necessity.
- Section 24-1-131 - Definitions.
- Section 24-1-132 - Powers of municipalities, counties, public bodies, etc., to aid housing authorities.
- Section 24-1-133 - Resolution authorizing exercise of powers granted.
- Section 24-1-134 - City or town may lend or donate money to housing authority; reimbursement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.