2015 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 4A - IDLE FUNDS IN FIDUCIARY ACCOUNTS.
- Section 19-4A-1 - Idle funds defined.
- Section 19-4A-2 - Investment in accordance with terms of governing document.
- Section 19-4A-3 - Short-term investment vehicle.
- Section 19-4A-4 - Reasonable rate of return; considerations.
- Section 19-4A-5 - Investment in timely manner; no obligation to invest funds less than $1,000.
- Section 19-4A-6 - Compensation.
- Section 19-4A-7 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.