2015 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - FIDUCIARIES AND TRUSTS.
Chapter 3 - TRUSTS.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Express Trusts for Payment or Security of Debts.
- Article 3 - Business Trusts.
- Article 4 - Fiduciary Funds in Hands of Officials.
- Article 5 - Liability of Trust Estate and Remedy for Enforcing. Repealed.
- Article 6 - Investment of Trust Estate.
- Article 7 - Participation in Partnerships.
- Article 8 - Partition or Sale of Real or Personal Property.
- Article 9 - Removal of Trust Estate to Another State.
- Article 10 - Appointment, Resignation and Removal of Trustees.
- Article 11 - Succession or Appointment of New Trustees.
- Article 12 - Principal and Income. Repealed.
- Article 13 - Private Foundations, Charitable Trusts, and Split-interest Trusts.
- Article 14 - Actions of Trustees of Express Trusts. Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.