2015 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - ELECTIONS.
Chapter 3 - VOTER REGISTRATION.
Article 2 - Qualifications of Electors.
- Section 17-3-30 - Qualifications of electors generally.
- Section 17-3-31 - Restoration of right to vote upon pardon or issuance of certificate of eligibility.
- Section 17-3-32 - Domicile not acquired or lost by temporary absence.
- Section 17-3-33 - Domicile of persons located partly in multiple counties, districts, or precincts.
- Section 17-3-34 - Persons living on boundary lines between counties, districts, or precincts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.