2015 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - CRIMINAL PROCEDURE.
Chapter 22 - PARDONS, PAROLES, AND PROBATION.
Article 2 - Pardons and Paroles.
- Section 15-22-20 - Board of Pardons and Paroles - Creation; composition; compensation.
- Section 15-22-21 - Board of Pardons and Paroles - Appointment of secretary and other assistants.
- Section 15-22-22 - Board of Pardons and Paroles - Furnishing of offices and supplies, etc.
- Section 15-22-23 - Board of Pardons and Paroles - Meetings; conditions to board actions; due notice.
- Section 15-22-24 - Board of Pardons and Paroles - Duties generally; annual report; badge and pistol of probation and parole officer included in retirement benefits; representation of applicant by state official.
- Section 15-22-25 - Investigation and report on sentenced prisoner's social and criminal records.
- Section 15-22-26 - Standards for release of prisoners on parole.
- Section 15-22-27 - Pardon or parole of person having death sentence commuted to life imprisonment.
- Section 15-22-27.1 - Parole of persons convicted of certain felonies or attempts and having been previously convicted of felonies or attempts resulting in serious physical injury.
- Section 15-22-27.2 - Parole of persons sentenced to life imprisonment upon second convictions of Class A felonies.
- Section 15-22-27.3 - Parole of persons convicted of sex offense involving a child.
- Section 15-22-28 - Investigation for parole; cooperation with Board of Corrections; temporary leave; restrictions on paroling; minimum sentence to be served prior to eligibility for parole.
- Section 15-22-29 - Conditions of parole; adoption of rules concerning conditions.
- Section 15-22-30 - Charging parolees residing in community residential facilities for room and board.
- Section 15-22-31 - Warrant for retaking parolee; arrest without warrant; execution of warrant and fees therefor.
- Section 15-22-32 - Parole court; hearing officers.
- Section 15-22-33 - Discharge from parole; relief from reports; permission to leave state or county.
- Section 15-22-34 - Furnishing of records by Board of Corrections.
- Section 15-22-35 - Cooperation with courts by parole officers.
- Section 15-22-36 - Authority to grant pardons and paroles, remit fines and forfeitures, etc.; notice of board action.
- Section 15-22-36.1 - Certificate of Eligibility to Register to Vote.
- Section 15-22-36.2 - Implementation Task Force.
- Section 15-22-37 - Adoption of rules and regulations; limitation on powers of board.
- Section 15-22-38 - Duties of board mandatory; powers strictly construed.
- Section 15-22-39 - Penalty for neglecting or failing to perform duty.
- Section 15-22-40 - When pardon, etc., null and void.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.