2015 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 2 - PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY.
Article 1 - Culpability.
- Section 13A-2-1 - Definitions - Generally.
- Section 13A-2-2 - Definitions - Definitions of culpable mental state.
- Section 13A-2-3 - Requirements for criminal liability in general and for offenses of strict liability and of mental culpability.
- Section 13A-2-4 - Construction of statutes with respect to culpability requirements.
- Section 13A-2-5 - Causal relationship between conduct and results; relationship to mental culpability.
- Section 13A-2-6 - Effect of ignorance or mistake upon liability.
- Section 13A-2-7 - Consent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.