2015 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 14 - MISCELLANEOUS OFFENSES.
- Section 13A-14-1 - Maiming one's self to escape duty or obtain alms.
- Section 13A-14-2 - Executive or secret sessions of certain boards.
- Section 13A-14-3 - Marathon, etc., contests prohibited.
- Section 13A-14-4 - Fraudulently pretending to be clergyman.
- Section 13A-14-5 - Solicitation of advertisements for state or federal peace officer magazines or journals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.