2015 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 11 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER AND SAFETY.
Article 3 - Offenses Relating to Firearms and Weapons.
Division 2 - Pistols.
- Section 13A-11-70 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-11-71 - Committing crime when armed; evidence of intent.
- Section 13A-11-72 - Certain persons forbidden to possess pistol.
- Section 13A-11-73 - Permit to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Required; possession of unloaded pistol in motor vehicle.
- Section 13A-11-74 - License to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Exceptions.
- Section 13A-11-75 - Permit to carry pistol in vehicle or concealed on person - Issuance; fee; revocation; release of information.
- Section 13A-11-76 - Delivery to minors, habitual drunkards, etc.
- Section 13A-11-77 - Sales regulated; application for purchase.
- Section 13A-11-78 - Dealers' licenses - Required.
- Section 13A-11-79 - Dealers' licenses - Issuance; conditions; display; fees.
- Section 13A-11-80 - Loans secured by deposit, etc., of pistol prohibited; certain transfers prohibited.
- Section 13A-11-81 - False information in applications for licenses, purchases, etc.
- Section 13A-11-83 - Antique pistols.
- Section 13A-11-84 - Penalties; seizure and disposition of pistols involved in violations of certain sections.
- Section 13A-11-85 - Reciprocity for licenses issued in other states.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.