2015 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - CRIMINAL CODE.
Chapter 10 - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- Article 1 - Obstruction of Public Administration.
- Article 2 - Escape and Other Offenses Relating to Custody.
- Article 2A - Intentionally Fleeing a Law Enforcement Officer.
- Article 3 - Bribery and Corrupt Influence.
- Article 4 - Abuse of Public Office.
- Article 5 - Perjury and Related Offenses.
- Article 6 - Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings.
- Article 7 - The Anti-Terrorism Act of 2002.
- Article 8 - Endangering Food and Water Supply.
- Article 9 - Biological and Bacteriological Weapons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.