2015 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 19 - COURT FINANCES.
Article 6 - Litigation Accountability.
- Section 12-19-270 - Short title.
- Section 12-19-271 - Definitions.
- Section 12-19-272 - Court to award fees and costs against attorney or party who brought action without substantial justification; voluntary dismissal.
- Section 12-19-273 - Court to exercise sound discretion and specifically set forth reasons for award; factors to be considered.
- Section 12-19-274 - Attorney's fees negotiated in private; court may approve stipulations.
- Section 12-19-275 - Application.
- Section 12-19-276 - Provisions cumulative.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.