2015 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 19 - COURT FINANCES.
Article 5 - Fair Trial Tax.
- Section 12-19-250 - Imposition; assessment, collection.
- Section 12-19-250.1 - Imposition of additional fee on every case; charge and collection; distribution to Fair Trial Tax Fund.
- Section 12-19-251 - Remittance into Fair Trial Tax Fund.
- Section 12-19-251.1 - Retention of tax by municipalities when collected in municipal court; disposition of proceeds by municipalities.
- Section 12-19-252 - Annual appropriations; payment of share of cost of maintaining public defender offices by counties.
- Section 12-19-253 - Expenditures from fund subject to control and approval of Governor.
- Section 12-19-254 - Disposition of unexpended and unencumbered balance in fund at close of fiscal year.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.