2015 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - COURTS.
Chapter 19 - COURT FINANCES.
Article 2 - Costs, Fees, Fines, etc., Generally.
- Section 12-19-20 - Court fees in civil and criminal cases in circuit and district courts to be uniform; fees prescribed by chapter exclusive; exceptions.
- Section 12-19-21 - Administrative Director of Courts to prescribe procedures for collection and distribution of court fees.
- Section 12-19-22 - Assessment and distribution of fines, costs and fees in cases filed in circuit or district courts on or after January 16, 1977; assessment and distribution of fines, costs and fees in cases filed prior to January 16, 1977, in circuit courts and courts abolished; transfer to circuit clerks of costs, fees, etc., collected and in possession on January 15, 1977, of clerks of courts abolished.
- Section 12-19-23 - Fees collected from proceeds of judicial sale; payment into General Fund; application of section.
- Section 12-19-25 - Applicability.
- Section 12-19-26 - Administrative fee for periodic payments; payment to General Fund; notice of fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.