2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 8 - GENERAL PARTNERSHIPS.
Article 8 - Winding Up Partnership Business.
- Section 10A-8-8.01 - Events causing dissolution and winding up of partnership business.
- Section 10A-8-8.02 - Partnership continues after dissolution.
- Section 10A-8-8.03 - Right to wind up partnership business.
- Section 10A-8-8.04 - Partner's power to bind partnership after dissolution.
- Section 10A-8-8.05 - Statement of dissolution.
- Section 10A-8-8.06 - Partner's liability to other partners after dissolution.
- Section 10A-8-8.07 - Settlement of accounts and contributions among partners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.