2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
Article 9 - Actions by Members.
- Section 10A-5A-9.01 - Direct action by members.
- Section 10A-5A-9.02 - Right of derivative action.
- Section 10A-5A-9.03 - Standing.
- Section 10A-5A-9.04 - Demand.
- Section 10A-5A-9.05 - Pleading.
- Section 10A-5A-9.06 - Stay of proceedings.
- Section 10A-5A-9.07 - Discontinuance or settlement.
- Section 10A-5A-9.08 - Proceeds and expenses.
- Section 10A-5A-9.09 - Applicability to foreign limited liability companies.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.