2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
Article 7 - Dissolution, Winding Up, and Reinstatement.
- Section 10A-5A-7.01 - Events of dissolution.
- Section 10A-5A-7.02 - Effect of dissolution.
- Section 10A-5A-7.03 - Right to wind up activities and affairs.
- Section 10A-5A-7.04 - Known claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- Section 10A-5A-7.05 - Other claims against dissolved limited liability company.
- Section 10A-5A-7.06 - Application of assets in winding up limited liability company's activities and affairs.
- Section 10A-5A-7.07 - Reinstatement after dissolution.
- Section 10A-5A-7.08 - Certificate of reinstatement.
- Section 10A-5A-7.09 - Limited liability company name upon reinstatement.
- Section 10A-5A-7.10 - Effect of reinstatement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.