2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
Article 4 - Relations of Members to Each Other and to the Limited Liability Company.
- Section 10A-5A-4.01 - Admission of members.
- Section 10A-5A-4.02 - Limited liability company property.
- Section 10A-5A-4.03 - Contribution.
- Section 10A-5A-4.04 - Liability for contribution.
- Section 10A-5A-4.05 - Sharing of and right to distributions before dissolution.
- Section 10A-5A-4.06 - Limitation on distributions and liability for improper distributions.
- Section 10A-5A-4.07 - Direction and oversight of the limited liability company.
- Section 10A-5A-4.08 - Duties of persons with direction and oversight.
- Section 10A-5A-4.09 - Records to be kept; right of members and dissociated members to information.
- Section 10A-5A-4.10 - Indemnification, advancement, reimbursement, and insurance.
- Section 10A-5A-4.11 - Reliance on reports and information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.