2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
Article 12 - Transition Rules/Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Section 10A-5A-12.01 - Application to existing relationships.
- Section 10A-5A-12.02 - Relation to electronic signatures in global and national commerce act.
- Section 10A-5A-12.03 - Interstate application.
- Section 10A-5A-12.04 - Savings clause.
- Section 10A-5A-12.05 - Reserved power of the state to alter or repeal chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.