2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 5A - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES.
Article 11 - Series Provisions.
- Section 10A-5A-11.01 - Series of assets.
- Section 10A-5A-11.02 - Enforceability of obligations and expenses of series against assets.
- Section 10A-5A-11.03 - Assets of series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.04 - Statement of limitation on liabilities of series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.05 - Member's power to dissociate as a member associated with a series; wrongful dissociation.
- Section 10A-5A-11.06 - Event causing dissociation of a member associated with a series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.07 - Effect of person's dissociation as a member.
- Section 10A-5A-11.08 - Dissolution and winding up of series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.09 - Event requiring dissolution.
- Section 10A-5A-11.10 - Effect of dissolution of series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.11 - Right to wind up activities and affairs of series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.12 - Known claims against dissolved series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.13 - Other claims against dissolved series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.14 - Application of assets in winding up series' activities and affairs.
- Section 10A-5A-11.15 - Reinstatement after dissolution of a series.
- Section 10A-5A-11.16 - Effect of reinstatement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.