2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - ALABAMA BUSINESS AND NONPROFIT ENTITIES CODE.
Chapter 4 - PROFESSIONAL CORPORATIONS.
Article 5 - Regulation of Professional Corporations; Foreign Professional Corporations; Application to Existing Corporations.
- Section 10A-4-5.01 - Involuntary dissolution on petition of Attorney General.
- Section 10A-4-5.02 - Admission of foreign professional corporations.
- Section 10A-4-5.03 - Revocation of certificate of authority.
- Section 10A-4-5.04 - Annual report of domestic and foreign professional corporations.
- Section 10A-4-5.05 - Interrogatories by licensing authority; generally
- Section 10A-4-5.06 - Penalty for false statement, etc.; procedure upon failure to answer interrogatories.
- Section 10A-4-5.07 - Chapter does not restrict regulation by licensing authority.
- Section 10A-4-5.08 - Application to existing corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.