2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 8A - UNIFORM PARTNERSHIP ACT (1996)
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Nature of Partnership.
- Article 3 - Relations of Partners to Persons Dealing with Partnership.
- Article 4 - Relations of Partners to Each Other and to Partnership.
- Article 5 - Transferees and Creditors of Partner.
- Article 6 - Partner's Dissociation.
- Article 7 - Partner's Dissociation When Business Not Wound up.
- Article 8 - Winding up Partnership Business.
- Article 9 - Conversions and Mergers.
- Article 10 - Registered Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Article 11 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.