2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 4 - PARTICULAR CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, ETC.
- Article 1 - Bishop of Diocese.
- Article 2 - Churches, Public Societies and Graveyard Owners.
- Article 3 - Conference of Ministers.
- Article 4 - State Conventions or Associations of Churches.
- Article 5 - Educational Institutions.
- Article 6 - Health Care Service Plans.
- Article 7 - Industrial Development Corporations.
- Article 8 - Local Fraternal Orders.
- Article 9 - Single-Tax and Other Mutual Economic Associations.
- Article 10 - Private Foundations.
- Article 11 - Professional Corporations.
- Article 12 - Public Improvement Societies.
- Article 13 - Retail Merchants' Associations.
- Article 14 - Wholesale Merchants' Associations.
- Article 15 - Social and Literary Clubs.
- Article 16 - Water Power Companies.
- Article 19 - Professional Corporations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.