2015 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS.
Chapter 13 - REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS.
- Section 10-13-1 - Short title.
- Section 10-13-2 - Definitions.
- Section 10-13-3 - Permitted form of unincorporated trust or association.
- Section 10-13-4 - Construction with other law.
- Section 10-13-5 - Compliance required.
- Section 10-13-6 - Declaration of trust.
- Section 10-13-7 - Classification of shares.
- Section 10-13-8 - Removal of trustees.
- Section 10-13-9 - Powers.
- Section 10-13-10 - Restrictions on investments and use.
- Section 10-13-11 - Annual report.
- Section 10-13-12 - Inspection of records.
- Section 10-13-13 - Filing fees.
- Section 10-13-14 - Amendment of declaration.
- Section 10-13-15 - Merger.
- Section 10-13-16 - Termination of existence.
- Section 10-13-17 - Liability of trust.
- Section 10-13-18 - Nonliability of shareholders for obligations of trust.
- Section 10-13-19 - Liability of trustee.
- Section 10-13-20 - Service of process.
- Section 10-13-21 - Income tax.
- Section 10-13-22 - Share tax exemption.
- Section 10-13-23 - Treatment of corporate real estate investment trust.
- Section 10-13-24 - Treatment of distributions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.