2014 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 7 - PARTITION FENCES.
- Section 35-7-1 - Defined.
- Section 35-7-2 - Joint owners authorized to make repairs.
- Section 35-7-3 - Expenses to be borne proportionately by adjoining owners.
- Section 35-7-4 - Ascertainment of amount to be paid upon failure of parties to agree.
- Section 35-7-5 - Fees.
- Section 35-7-6 - Oath of viewers.
- Section 35-7-7 - Action to recover costs and expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.