2014 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 4A - ALABAMA UNIFORM STATUTORY RULE AGAINST PERPETUITIES.
- Section 35-4A-1 - Short title.
- Section 35-4A-2 - Statutory rule against perpetuities.
- Section 35-4A-3 - When nonvested property interest or power of appointment created.
- Section 35-4A-4 - Reformation.
- Section 35-4A-5 - Exclusions from statutory rule against perpetuities.
- Section 35-4A-6 - Prospective application.
- Section 35-4A-7 - Uniformity of application and construction.
- Section 35-4A-8 - Relation to common law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.