2014 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 19 - ALABAMA UNFORM ENVIRONMENTAL COVENANTS ACT.
- Section 35-19-1 - Short title.
- Section 35-19-2 - Definitions.
- Section 35-19-3 - Requirements for environmental covenants.
- Section 35-19-4 - Interest holders; rights of holders and agencies; priority.
- Section 35-19-5 - Validity and enforceability of environmental covenants.
- Section 35-19-6 - Relation to zoning and other laws regulating use.
- Section 35-19-7 - To whom copies must be provided.
- Section 35-19-8 - Recording of environmental covenants.
- Section 35-19-9 - Duration of environmental covenants.
- Section 35-19-10 - Amendment or termination of environmental covenant.
- Section 35-19-11 - Administration and enforcement of chapter.
- Section 35-19-12 - Registry of environmental covenants.
- Section 35-19-13 - Regulations; fees.
- Section 35-19-14 - Construction with federal law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.