2014 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 18 - CONSERVATION EASEMENT.
- Section 35-18-1 - Definitions.
- Section 35-18-2 - Easement conveyed, recorded, assigned, etc.; term of easement; interest maintained; condemnation.
- Section 35-18-3 - Actions affecting a conservation easement.
- Section 35-18-4 - Validity of easement.
- Section 35-18-5 - Creation of instrument; other interests valid.
- Section 35-18-6 - Relation to "Forever Wild Amendment."
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.