2014 Code of Alabama
Article 1 General Provisions.
Title 35 - PROPERTY.
Chapter 15 - DUTY OF CARE OWED PERSONS ON PREMISES FOR SPORTING OR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.
- Section 35-15-1 - No duty owed except as provided in section 35-15-3.
- Section 35-15-2 - Effect of permission to use premises.
- Section 35-15-3 - Otherwise existing liability not limited.
- Section 35-15-4 - General duty of care or ground of liability not created.
- Section 35-15-5 - Right to go on lands of another without permission not created.
- Section 35-15-20 - Legislative intent.
- Section 35-15-21 - Definitions.
- Section 35-15-22 - Inspection and warning not required.
- Section 35-15-23 - Limitations on legal liability of owner.
- Section 35-15-24 - Otherwise existing liability not limited.
- Section 35-15-25 - Duty of care by persons using outdoor recreational land.
- Section 35-15-26 - Provisions not applicable to commercial recreational enterprise.
- Section 35-15-27 - Governmental immunity.
- Section 35-15-28 - Owner must establish public use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.